jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Google Adsense keeps rejecting my application for not enough content.

1. courtyB3 profile image74
    courtyB3posted 5 years ago

I"m getting frustrated here. I started this hub to help those on my military base to understand and learn more about the area, but I'd also like to at least be earning for my time. I have been denied 3 times now by Google Adsense for lack of content on my site. I've written 5 articles and 1 recipe now and yet I'm still being denied. I have filled out my profile bio with 2 full paragraphs and included a picture but I am still getting denied. Please can someone help me before I lose my mind?? Thank you very much in advance!

Courtyb3

1. courtyB3 profile image74
      courtyB3posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Just got approved! Thanks for all your help guys and gals!

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

The rule seems to be 10 hubs these days. smile

3. courtyB3 profile image74
    courtyB3posted 5 years ago

Ahh ok that would make more sense! Then I will get cranking out lol. Hopefully once I finish a few more this issue will resolve. Thank you so much for your reply!

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are welcome. May you and your hubs prosper! big_smile

4. Rfordin profile image85
    Rfordinposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure the "rule" is 10 hubs but it's a good guideline I guess. I had only published 3 hubs before doing the whole adsense thing.... I wonder if it has to do with the hubs I published all being of the same "topic"? Who knows it's so hard to figure it all out....Good luck go with the 10 hub rule and try again!

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Got in with 3 hubs? If they were all credit score type hubs, then that tells me that subject matters! That is good to know. smile

2. courtyB3 profile image74
      courtyB3posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'll try and be more diverse and see if that matters. Resubmitted again today so we should see in a few hours if they reject it.

working