jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

How Do I Disble The Slide Show Option In My Hubs?

1. quicksand profile image83
    quicksandposted 5 years ago

I recall this was possible via settings previously. Either I am wrong or now it's not. Could someone help? Many thanks.

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 5 years agoin reply to this

After reviewing my own hubs, I no longer see a way to disable.

2. Dale Hyde profile image89
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The slide show is now simply there. In the past, you were able to adjust the settings.

2. quicksand profile image83
    quicksandposted 5 years ago

Hi AEvans, and Dale Hyde! In every hub of mine I have a JPEG which has the words "Thou Shalt Not Copy." This defense against plagiarism represented by an image will obviously not fit into a slide show. So I had excluded these images from the slide show element. Recently I discovered some hubs in which I had accidentally included them, or by default they have been included in the slide show. So I was looking for a way of excluding them.

I guess the HP system is undergoing some changes and will be back to the way it was previously. Lol, I even found a couple of trophies missing. I believe I had eight. Now I have less. They just come and go!
    smile smile smile

1. Dale Hyde profile image89
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I guess the only way to exclude them would be to delete them from the hub.  If there is another solution, I am not aware of it, but, maybe someone else will come along with an alternate solution.

As for the "trophies", I do know that if you are inactive on commenting, not sure how long, that accolade will disappear, but reappear once you start commenting again.

1. quicksand profile image83
        quicksandposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am active here as a commentator. I make 5-10 comments every week. I guess these things like trophies are not automated.

working