jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

problem with Google AdSense

1. profile image0
    Elizabeth Dorssomposted 5 years ago

My hubpages account shows that I was rejected from Google AdSense. However, when I log into my Google AdSense account it states that my application is still under review and suggests that I add the code to my website.

What do I do?

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Review your emails to see what communications you've gotten from Google in regards to the situation since it's they who either accept or reject you.

Chances are that with so few Hubs, you've not been accepted yet and will need to make more.

3. Horatio Plot profile image83
    Horatio Plotposted 5 years ago

I got in with 5 hubs in about 4 weeks.
    Try this Elizabeth, it may help. It helped me:
    http://amygillie.hubpages.com/hub/Dont- … le-AdSense
    Good luck.
    Horatio
    x

1. Karine Gordineer profile image82
      Karine Gordineerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Horatio - I was disapproved but I never received an email telling me why.  I'm assuming now it's a lack of enough hubs.  The issue is that without the email once I do have enough hubs how will I reapply?  Do you know or would you have a reliable email or number for Google support?  i can't get anyone to return an email at Google.

1. Horatio Plot profile image83
        Horatio Plotposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Can't help too much there Karine. I had a standard disapproval email (not enough content) followed 2 days later by a "we have completed a partial review of your site, we will contact you in 4 days", email. They did approve me but never told me - which seems to be quite common. Check your emails again, as relache said.
        Try the Google support Adsense forum. Sometimes Google staffers stalk its lonely corridors;     
        http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense
        As for giving them a call, you've more chance of getting hold of Elvis.
        Good luck
        Horatio
        x

2. profile image0
      Elizabeth Dorssomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That was my problem. It worked,  Thanks!!!

4. Karine Gordineer profile image82
    Karine Gordineerposted 5 years ago

Lonely corridors is right. I found that out on Friday.  I'm amazed that a company as large as Google doesn't have on-line support.  Crazy.  Do you know if you can get into the other ad programs without being accepted into Google?

Yes, I believe you can, but I'm no expert Karine. Check the Learning Center.

2. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The only affiliate program you will be able to use here without having been accepted to AdSense is the Amazon program.

Ta

working