jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Not yet paid though I reached $50

1. sergs_pogi profile image57
    sergs_pogiposted 5 years ago

I am wondering when would Hubpages pay me. I already reached $50 last month. Payment here takes time. This makes me discouraged to publish any more hubs.

1. SimeyC profile image90
      SimeyCposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You will be paid on the 28th of the month following reaching the threshold....

2. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

All is well. SimeyC speaks with unforked tongue. HP same as Google. You will be paid at end of following month.

3. Dale Hyde profile image89
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Being paid the following month is a good thing once it happens. What is even cooler is that if you reach that threshold each month afterwards, there is no "wait" time, you get that payout every month.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image91
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Easier said than done, LOL!  I've got lots of articles and expect to get a payout every other month...and it won't be much!

1. Dale Hyde profile image89
          Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I understand that...however, reading the forum topics and certain hubs will show you ways to tweak your hubs to generate more views.  I am lacking the time to do all my hubs, but I have started with about 30 in the past two weeks, doing some tweaking per a great forum post that shifts to a hub..... Out of those 30, when I check the "edited" dates, about half have shown an increase in Google traffic...which.....converts to more coins. smile

2. sergs_pogi profile image57
    sergs_pogiposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply.

working