jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

When will hubpages pay me?

1. MountainManJake profile image87
    MountainManJakeposted 4 years ago

When will hubpages pay me?

I have just reached over the 50 dollar mark.  Do I have to redeem it or is it automatic?

2. Becky Katz profile image85
    Becky Katzposted 4 years ago

It will be posted on the 4th of the month following the one you got to the mark and then paid out on the 28th.

MountainManJakeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

so i can expect whatever I make from the 4th to be paid to me by the 28th?

3. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

If you pass $50 in March, the amount up to March 30 would be paid to you on April 28.

4. nanderson500 profile image85
    nanderson500posted 4 years ago

I finally reached the $50 plateau as well last month. I'm looking forward to 6/28! Supposedly, these technical problems they have been having aren't going to affect the payoff date.

MountainManJakeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am looking forward to 7/28 then!

5. AUPADHYAY profile image38
    AUPADHYAYposted 4 years ago

You are very lucky friend, that your account shows some money. I had activated google adsense thrice but after 2 days from activation it is deactivated. i am fed-up of it and lost my hopes to earn from hub pages. I don't know how it is happened ? It is not more than fairy tales for me.

1. dorothy0328 profile image77
      dorothy0328posted 4 years agoin reply to this

You may want to update or edit your hubs include pics and interact more on FB answers by sharing links to your hubs. Good luck I get paid and only have 25 hubs.

2. David Trujillo profile image86
      David Trujilloposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Google adsense doesn´t pay much. With more than 2,000 views I have zero clicks on my adsense ads. But hubpages pays for every view of your hub. If you have Hubpages ad program activated you should get paid (cents usually) every day.

6. Abby Campbell profile image95
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

Congrats, Jake. It is automatic. I always get paid the end of the month following my earnings. For instance, if you close out June with $50, you will get paid at the end of July. Keep up the great work!

1. WalterPoon profile image79
      WalterPoonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It's automatic ONLY if you tell them which account to pay to, LOL.

7. Mark Ryan Briones profile image61
    Mark Ryan Brionesposted 4 years ago

May I ask some questions regarding how hubpages will pay me through google ad sense.

I am reject by ad sense 3 times now, for insufficient content reason.

Regarding setting up your ad sense, what domain do you usually put that up? On your profile page? Or on one of your articles/hubs?

Thanks a lot for the kind answers!

8. rskhan profile image66
    rskhanposted 4 years ago

Ready their help section but once their threshold is met it's typically paid by end of the following month