jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Why can't I register for adSense but the Google ads are on my hub?

1. Kierstin Carreira profile image60
    Kierstin Carreiraposted 5 years ago

I have tried repeatedly to apply for Google AdSense and it keeps rejecting me.  However, when I go to my hub I see Google Ads.  I am very confused.

2. 2uesday profile image84
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Hi Kierstin, if they are not yours they belong to HubPages.

Just noticed you only have one hub that may be the reason they are rejecting you. If so you will need to re-apply when you have more pages here.

1. Kierstin Carreira profile image60
      Kierstin Carreiraposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh, ok, I will try posting more then re-applying.  Thanks!

2. Kierstin Carreira profile image60
      Kierstin Carreiraposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have posted another hub and re-submitted only to be rejected again.  It says there is insufficient content.  Has anyone else experienced this and if so, how did you correct the problem?

1. profile image0
        summerberrieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Kierstin Carreira,

1)Your hubs are reading like a blog. Try to provide the reader with information. Go less broad and more specific. Something like "How to Dye Kids' Hair" or Safe Dyes for Kids' Hair" or "How to select cool hair colors for dyeing boys hair" another topic you might be able to share is "How to make going to the zoo educational" , or Making the most out of a day at the zoo.

2) Visit the learning center to see what qualifies as a good hub and incorporate those elements in your hubs such as at least 500 wrds, map capsules, videos ect....

3) Read other hubs and comment. Promote your hubs on social sites and wait for comments.

4)  You need to cite your photos. Did you get permission to use them. You will get flagged for not using proper citations on photos or illegal use of photos so be careful. The learning center has resources on proper citations

5) Wait until you have a few more hubs and then re-submit

Hope this helps- good luck

working