jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

About the Page Views

1. cathyee profile image72
    cathyeeposted 5 years ago

Do my own views(not edit or previews) count on the page views shown on the my account page?
    I cannot figure out whether the page views are my own views. (I have logged in)
    Thanks!

2. relache profile image84
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Your own views do count, and when you edit a Hub, that's going to add on some views too.

1. cathyee profile image72
      cathyeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

oh~thanks!and do you know will the ad program count my own impressions on my hubs?

3. relache profile image84
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Since you only have written a single Hub and it's two days old, you are hardly going to be earning anything as it's barely going to have started drawing external traffic and views.  If all you're doing is revisiting your Hub, that's all going to count but it can also be interpreted as potentially fraudulent behavior (artificially driving up the appearance of traffic) and can get you banned permanently from the ad programs. 

If you are serious about wanting to make money here, you need to write a lot Hubs.  If you had started making Hubs two years ago when you first joined the site, you could have some really profitable content established by now.

working