jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Can't get a new security question

1. Xenonlit profile image61
    Xenonlitposted 5 years ago

If I don't get paid, I will not be happy. I have never heard of a password protection that could not be reset. I want this fixed as I am due to get paid this month. I will have no problem with killing the account, then I will have to get paid.

I just wanted to check and see if all my paypal and other info was correct and can't even get anyone to confirm that. I will not be ripped off here.

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am sure that the problem can be corrected if you contact HP staff by emailing them at team@hubpages.com

Xenonlitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I've contacted them a few times. They say they can't do anything and I've never heard of this. I will probably have to kill the account, then they will have to pay me.

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
          Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have never encountered such a situation as well. I do know that several of my security questions are not questions I ever answered. Due to that, I simply don't access that part of my account.  Hopefully some type of resolution will take place for you.

Xenonlitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Dale. You would think they could check to see if I have anything missing at least.

working