jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Finding a niche

1. NornsMercy profile image82
    NornsMercyposted 5 years ago

So, I seem to like a little bit of everything...and I've read that finding your own niche and becoming an expert at your own thing is the best way to get people to keep coming back. The thing is, I'm not too much of an expert at any one thing in particular, but I'm fairly decent at a bunch of little things...soooo I wonder if writing hubs about a few different little things is okay?

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest starting with one and seeing how it goes.  Even if you are not an expert if it is an area that interested you and you enjoy researching it, you can become one.

1. NornsMercy profile image82
        NornsMercyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the advice. big_smile

I really enjoy writing, but don't know if things like what I experience in my life would be interesting to others or if it's specific to just me. smile

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

Write about the problem and finding (solving) the answer. Write the what, where, when, why, who and how in point form, rewrite into paragraphs and you have a Hub smile

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Your hubs so far look good to me.  Maybe 'good lifestyle advice' is enough of a niche?

4. NornsMercy profile image82
    NornsMercyposted 5 years ago

Thank you, these are very helpful. I feel like I took a baby step toward the right direction. smile

working