jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Is there any way to retrieve the accidentally deleted answer?

1. aisha91 profile image70
    aisha91posted 5 years ago

I accidentally deleted the answer of a fellow hubber when I was attempting to comment in her answer, Is there any way to retrieve it back? I observed in the comments section, when you delete the other comment, you still have the choice to retrieve it back using the undelete button. I hope there is also button like this on the question and answer section.

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Something similar happened to me awhile back. Alas, there was no 24 hour window to change your mind or otherwise recover. The critter permanently disappeared almost instantaneously. Of course, that was then. As to now, if no savior button is to be found...

aisha91posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do you think, is it okay to suggest this new feature? As of now, HP seems busy on other important things than adding this new feature. But since, there is already a feature that is similar to this, it should not be hard for the HP programmers to add this.

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
          paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Only your HP Staffer knows for sure...

Your request would probably take precedence over mine to play soothing music in the background when everything is blue arrows. big_smile

aisha91posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nah, good one (playing soothing music in the background when everything is blue arrows), guess, I'll just wait for the new feature to be added in the future and do that too... big_smile Thanks.

working