jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How often have you deleted your comment in the answer section by clicking on com

1. Wasteless Project profile image93
    Wasteless Projectposted 4 years ago

How often have you deleted your comment in the answer section by clicking on comment again?

This is more of a fun question, but I am curious to know - how often did it happen to you, that you deleted your just written comment (I am not talking about comments on your hubs, but about the question answer section, where you can comment on people's answers to your questions) by clicking on 'comment' again instead of 'submit comment'? Maybe it's just my personal clumsiness, maybe redesigning the answering section would help a lot of hubbers like me;)

2. profile image0
    Vickiwposted 4 years ago

I don't think I ever have done this! I usually check my comments carefully, and maybe I am just slower than you at my typing!

3. davidlivermore profile image99
    davidlivermoreposted 4 years ago

Unsure... I love HP, but the comment system is horrible.  Hard to manage messages, hard to reply, etc.  I've never liked it, so it's hard for me to want to leave comments.  I know a lot of people who don't use HP because of it.  It's a shame, really.

4. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image37
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

Comments are goods to increase our popularity and traffic. But the system is a little bit confusing and not much user friendly as other capsules.  It always confuse me how to reply, the correct method, managing comments, etc. Hope the Hp team will take care of it and introduce some fine system.

working