jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

What happened to the 'contact this hubber' link on the profiles?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image93
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

I'm not one to spam people, but, if I see an egregious error in a hub, I do prefer to point it out to the person in private, rather than in the comments, so as not to embarrass them publicly.

I've just seen such an error, and there is no 'contact' or 'e-mail' link on the hubber's profile.  Is there or is there not a way to 'whisper' the correction to them?

Thank you...

1. LeanMan profile image82
      LeanManposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Click on Fan mail and you will find it appearing where the featured hubs are!

It is well hidden...

DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, LeanMan...it must be well hidden--I believe I did go to fan mail, and not see it.  I'll look again.

2. CloudExplorer profile image78
      CloudExplorerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think he meant from off of your hubpages profile area:
      -If you look towards the far right of the profile screen you will see there the 'Fanmail' text option below on the lower right.

-From there click it and a internal screen appears.
      -Then look for the Blue link that say's "Send (Hubbers Profile Name) an email"
      -Presto & there you have it DzyMsLizzy.

I hope you find it this time, good Luck!

DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hmm...now I can't find the hubber or the hubs.  I scrolled back like 4 days through my news feed, and he'd posted like 5 articles in one day...just yesterday (or the day before), and had the 'a' for the apprenticeship program affixed to his profile photo, yet now, he appears to be 'poof'...gone!

1. geetbhim profile image59
          geetbhimposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's really nice to know that people like u do exist on hubpage, if u find any mistake in mine hub  plz do that for me It will me much appreciated.

working