jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Well It's Time To Man Up And Do The 30 Hubs In 30 Days!

1. quizbomb profile image61
    quizbombposted 5 years ago

I've thought long and hard about this as I'm a busy bee already but I thought that a challenge would be the best motivator to get more done so here goes - wish me luck smile

2. quizbomb profile image61

Well I've been busy and just posted my day 1 hub all about how to increase water pressure..

http://quizbomb.hubpages.com/t/33bfb6

I'll be posting my future links in the main hubchallenges thread as per request in the rules on these matters..

I may try to do 2 tomorrow but we'll see smile

3. quizbomb profile image61

Looks like I'm talking to myself here.

Anyway I've completed day 2 with hub 2 and counting.. will catch up with myself tomorrow LOL...

1. Marketing Merit profile image98
      Marketing Meritposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't believe that you are supposed to start a separate thread for the hub challenges. You can post your links in the thread below.
      Hope this helps! wink

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049

1. Mom Kat profile image81
        Mom Katposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Marketing Merit is right, but it's good to see you taking the challenge.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with smile

4. quizbomb profile image61

OOPS!

Well I thought that it was just the links that you were not mean't to post in other threads?

Ah well, all future comments will go in the hub challenge thread from now on smile

5. dwelburn profile image95
    dwelburnposted 5 years ago

I thought you were supposed to start a new thread to notify your intention of starting the challenge, and then post your links on the thread set aside for that. But I only thought that as this is what people seem to be doing. So is that wrong then?

Best of luck with the challenge quizbomb. I was going to do it, but I tested my productivity over 5 days and realised I would not be able to. Not yet anyway.

1. quizbomb profile image61
      quizbombposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks dwelburn, the support is appreciated. As for the thread I checked the hubchallenge guide myself before starting and your opinion is the same as I thought but perhaps we are both wrong. To stay on the safe side I'm just posting in the main hubchallenge thread now and I'm on day 6 hub 6.

I've also just signed up to the apprentice program as it still takes around 2-3 months to get accepted if at all so we shall see.

working