jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

new user, not able to save my profile info

1. Louisa Rogers profile image59
    Louisa Rogersposted 5 years ago

hi,
    i'm a new user, and have published 3 hubs already, but whenever i try to enter my profile description, it won't save my info. Photo was input fine. Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks,

Louisa Rogers

1. Matthew Meyer profile image74
      Matthew Meyerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The site was not designed to be used from mobile browsers (iOS, Android, etc.)

We recently made some adjustments to make viewing content on these browsers a bit easier, but desktop browsers are the only officially supported method for accessing the site.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure what you mean. Enter your profile information? where? what? the url? no need to do that since your photo links to your profile already.

3. chasmac profile image98
    chasmacposted 5 years ago

No - She means her profile information, Dame Scribe. The bit where she tells us about herself. It's empty - just the photo. Sorry, Louisa. I can't help. It doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong, though. It may be a temporary system bug - there's been a lot going around lately.

4. wordscribe43 profile image93
    wordscribe43posted 5 years ago

Hi Louisa, welcome to HubPages.  What browser are you using?  Sometimes trying another browser will solve the issue.  Try Firefox or Chrome, for example.  Hope that works, let us know if you can.

1. Louisa Rogers profile image59
      Louisa Rogersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm in firefox (on an ipad) but will try Chrome. Thanks everyone. PS, yes, I do mean my profile text intro.

1. wordscribe43 profile image93
        wordscribe43posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Let us know if that works for you...  Crossing fingers!

5. Louisa Rogers profile image59
    Louisa Rogersposted 5 years ago

thanks to all who wrote. I had to go on a regular laptop at an internet cafe, rather than the ipad I was using. Problem solved!

working