jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Choose one Hub that shows what you enjoy writing the most which is it?

1. isenhower33 profile image77
    isenhower33posted 4 years ago

I love to write about success and how you can achieve it through determination and positive thinking.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think you like promoting your own work.

HP used to be quite strict about self-promotion on the forums. Perhaps they have relaxed that rule?

isenhower33posted 4 years agoin reply to this

No Im not I'll take the link off lol doesnt matter to me, have you not saw the forums that basically put a million links into one forum? Thats called spamming your links which Google recognizes as spam.

I'll post it in hubchallenges so that its ok to post it lol

HP's officials and team are really lazy too. There are so many issues that they need to be on and nobody hears from them. I think I'm logged on more than they are. It's very sad that they don't care about the community as much as the community does.

1. Lady_E profile image83
              Lady_Eposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Lol. They are reading what you wrote now. smile

Anyway, one of mine would be "Can I dare you to do any of these activities?" One of the activities being dining in the Sea. (not on a boat)

See yah...

I hope they do read what I wrote, maybe it'll put a spark in them, because the hubpage community is failing due to lack of communication with officials and so forth. I don't mind speaking my mind smile

2. ITcoach profile image60
    ITcoachposted 4 years ago

I am curious to read about new Technology. So, in this way I like to read about Certifications and the new study materials as well as the new inventions in the IT sky

3. Greek One profile image76
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

Life and Times of Elmer Fudd

working