jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Calling all Authors/Bloggers

1. NYMiskovic profile image69
    NYMiskovicposted 5 years ago

I'm a newly published author of a couple erotic romance ebooks and I'm knee deep in the promotion end of things. The writing and finding a publisher was so much easier. =P

Anyway, I'm participating in "The Next Big Thing" blog hop and I'm looking for a few authors who might be interested in joining this blog hop. It's a very simple hop that requires you to interview yourself (10 short questions) and then point your readers to other author sites.

If anyone is interested or would like more information please don't hesitate to ask smile

1. berojgaarnews profile image60
      berojgaarnewsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Please Keep Writing I believe that You are Good Writer .All the Best

NYMiskovicposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, berojgaarnews! Your support means a lot and I have every intention of continuing to write smile

2. Shadesbreath profile image86
    Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago

Hah, I feel your pain. It's hard to find five people that meet all the criteria, even if you are fine with going out of your genre.

It's definitely more difficult than I anticipated, but I'm determined to do this big_smile

3. kathleenkat profile image85
    kathleenkatposted 5 years ago

Sure, I am interested... smile

Please email me at: karaleighmiller@yahoo.com and I'll send you all the details smile

4. austinhealy profile image79
    austinhealyposted 5 years ago

If I qualify, I'd like to give it a shot smile

Hi, austinhealy! Please email me at: karaleighmiller@yahoo.com and I'll send you the details smile

working