jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

BS

1. Ktrina123 profile image60
    Ktrina123posted 4 years ago

I think its stupid that your hub is likely to be unpublished if you have to many amazon offers on it when amazon says to put 7 or more to increase your chances of people buying stuff.

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Why don't you just add more original text? Then it will be fine.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I would say that none of my hubs, expect the ones aimed solely at Amazon products have 7 ads. The hubs where I sell the most from Amazon have 4 or fewer Amazon ads. They sell because they are directly related to the hub. For example, I sell a lot of DVDs from my Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers hub.

2. Ktrina123 profile image60

I'm sorry,but I'm new at this and i don't understand what you mean?

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
      mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years agoin reply to this

HP insist on 50 words of original content per product you advertise. Basically if you want to have 7 adverts (either Amazon or ebay) you will need to write a minimum of 350 words of original text and then it will be fine. If you want 8 products 400 words, 9 products 450 etc.

Quote from the Learning Centre:

"Every Product Needs 50 Words of Original Text

In order to maintain a standard of high quality, HubPages requires that every Hub contain 50 words per Amazon or eBay product, e.g., if you have three related Amazon products in your Hub, you need 150 original words. Hubs that fall below this threshold will be moderated and need to be updated before they can be republished."

3. How-to-crafts profile image59
    How-to-craftsposted 4 years ago

For every 50 words you can add 1 amazon capsule.  That is the Hubpages rule. So for 7 Amazon capsules you need to write 350 words.  Google prefers you to write at least 500 words for them to rate you higher on the search engine though

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
      mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Almost correct, but it is 50 words per product, not per capsule. smile

4. How-to-crafts profile image59
    How-to-craftsposted 4 years ago

Yes you are correct misty. that is what I thought I had said lol but I see I did write capsule

5. Ktrina123 profile image60

really that's cool i didn't know I just seen where amazon said to ad 7 or more.

1. Ktrina123 profile image60
      Ktrina123posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the great info btw

working