jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

how do you get more than 1 item to show up for amazon or ebay capsule

1. melissaschulz profile image60
    melissaschulzposted 2 years ago

Only able to get 1 item for ebay or amazon capsules

1. Solaras profile image91
      Solarasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Once upon a time you could have multiple items in an Amazon capsule, but they changed the rules.  I still have a few older hubs that have multiple items, because I never up date them.  I think once you go in to make changes, they will want you to fix the problem before you can save it again.

2. t aaron brown profile image79
      t aaron brownposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I was also wanting to know why a search keyword only produces one result? Is there a way to cycle through options or do I have to choose the one book proposed?

1. Snakesmum profile image90
        Snakesmumposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes when this happens to me, I click on the result, and see if there is something more suitable in the section "People who bought this also bought......"

If nothing suits, just do a google search for the type of item you want from Amazon, get the item number, and enter this into your capsule search section.

Hope this is clear - I'm lousy at explaing things!  :-(

2. Millionaire Tips profile image88
        Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you want to use keywords, you want to make sure that your keywords are as specific as possible to get the results you want.  So if you are getting something you don't quite like, you can tweak the keywords to get something more fitting.  Remember, that this product will change over time. So the item you see today may not be what shows up tomorrow.

But I generally go straight to Amazon and choose a product, then input the product number in the capsule.  This way, I am personally recommending a particular product, and can make sure that something weird doesn't pop up as a choice. This does mean I have to look at the capsules from time to time to make sure the product is still available.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image62
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Only one product per capsule.

1. melissaschulz profile image60
      melissaschulzposted 2 years ago in reply to this

thanks

3. Snakesmum profile image90
    Snakesmumposted 2 years ago

You can only have one item in an E-bay or Amazon capsule on Hubpages.

Also, currently the rules say you can have 1 Amazon capsule for each 50 words of text, but it is better to have a higher ratio of words to capsule, say 150-200 words for each Amazon capsule.

working