jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Google Adsense!

1. SarahLynnB profile image60
    SarahLynnBposted 4 years ago

Hello, I have applied to Google Adsense for a month now, each time I have been denied. The reason given was stated that I do not meet their program criteria. I have been here almost a month and have 19 published hubs. This confuses me because I see many people posting they do not have an issue getting accepted. Can someone please help me figure out what is going on?

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Google seems to keep changing the rules and raising the bar for entry.

2 of the 3 hubs I checked seemed kind of short.

Maybe dump all the Amazon ads before your next application.

That's all I can think of. Good luck. smile

SarahLynnBposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Okay, thank you very much! I will try to switch it up a bit and re-apply. However, I am confused because now when I re-apply I get denied instantly. There is no way my content is being reviewed that quickly.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Maybe they have a three-strikes (or whatever) rule. I don't know.

The answer may lie somewhere within: http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Is that a rule with Adsense? Or just guessing?

3. Glenn Stok profile image95
    Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago

Sarah,

I picked one at random to check, the 4th you put in your Spotlight. You had less than 400 words. At least try to bring all you hubs it up to 500 words before applying for Google AdSense.

You have a few spelling errors. They're most likely typos, but Google is getting very tough.

After you take care of things with all your Hubs, wait a few weeks to give Google bots a chance to crawl your hubs again before you reapply.

Welcome to HubPages. And don't give up. You're going to be a great addition to HubPages.

Thank you for the positive feedback! I refuse to give up! I will try your advice.

working