jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Why is my article near the bottom of the page?

1. Vance Rowe profile image55
    Vance Roweposted 8 years ago

Hi I am new and recently wrote an article, but, it is at the bottom of the page under all of the ads and people have to scroll down for about five minutes to get the article to read. How do I move the article up closer to the top of the page?

Thank you.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Also, if you split your text up into different capsules that will also help to divide where ads appear. You can also have separate Amazon capsules instead of one. That way you can spread them out between the text also.

Hi Vance...I'm the editor of Scottish Culture on BellaOnline smile

Vance Roweposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. UW. Your advice on splitting up the Amazon capsule is a good idea as well. There is so much I have to learn on here. lol. Can you learn it all?

2. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 8 years ago

The order of your capsules decides how they appear.  If you move your Amazon capsules after your text it will be fine.  Also move your comments capsule after the text.

The order everything appears depends on the order of your capsules.  Hope this helps.

Thanks Rik. I wasn't aware you could move your capsules from one place to another. I will have to try that. Thanks all for the info.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Hey, Vance!

Nice to see you over here!

When you edit a Hub, there's a box over in the right hand column that let's you reorder the content of your Hub.  You just drag and drop from there, or you can use the up and down arrows that appear at the top of each capsule for little moves.

When you use the reordering box, don't forget to hit the button that applies the reorder before you save or publish.

- Rae
    (Bellaonline Body Art)

Thank you, Rae. I am glad to be here and hopefully this will expand my writing a bit as a chance to make some change. This site is very overwhelming to me and probably any new person as well.

Thanks for the fan mail and the advice.

Vance

4. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 8 years ago

well I agree with everyone else;you need to move the amazon capsules and make it appear on one side of the text.
    big_smile

working