jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Capturing and adding screenshots to Hubs

1. rumanasaiyed profile image66
    rumanasaiyedposted 4 years ago

I have made one hub based on Excel. So there are lots of Screen Shots in it. But I could not add the screen shots in my hub.

- Is there any other procedure to place screen shots?

1. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I had the same problem with a recent hub using an Excel graph.

Use the "snippet" tool in windows 7 to take a shot of the area.  (click the "start" button and type "snippet" in, choosing the correct program).  Alternatively, use the "print screen" to take a screen shot.

Paste it into a photo editor, crop as necessary, and save it.  You can now upload the "photo" to HP and use the photo capsule to show it in a hub.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image74
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Simone and wilderness both have great suggestions for capturing screenshots.
      You might also want to check out the free capture and annotation program, Skitch.  It is avalable for iOS, Android, OS X, and Windows.  You can find it here: http://evernote.com/skitch/

You can then save the image and upload it to your HubPages account.

2. Simone Smith profile image88
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

If you're using a Mac, you can hit command, shift, 4 and drag your mouse to crop a particular section of your screen that you wish to capture. smile

3. rumanasaiyed profile image66

Thanks Wilderness, Matthew and Simone  for your replies. It really helped me.

4. Astra Nomik profile image74
    Astra Nomikposted 4 years ago

Check out a free application for Windows PCs called Easy Capture. Google it and use it. You can capture either all a page or just part of the screen you want, with using the mouse.

Here's the link:

http://easycapture.en.softonic.com/

Have fun.

5. rumanasaiyed profile image66

Thanks Astra Nomik smile

working