jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Tax Info

1. greencha profile image74
    greenchaposted 4 years ago

Hello, I would be very grateful for someone to inform me how I can change the question thats asked me to enter my tax information . Thankyou

2. Simone Smith profile image93
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

Hey greencha!

You can change your tax info here: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/taxes/

If you need to re-set your security questions, email payments@hubpages.com and Marina can help you get them in order. smile

greenchaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Simone. Could  you kindlyansweranother question for me? before I bang my head on the wall?--Well I have been trying to make
      sense of Adsense all week . I havefolled every instruction to sign in to Adsense. Changed my password three times,and am just going roumd in circles. Firstly ifI sign in tomy Google account should that cover me to get onto Adsense? If not when I gettothe Adsense page  the boxes displayed to sign which I correctly fill in send me to another screen,which says I already have Adsense  account. aghhhhhhhhh..... so when I try to find this ghost account I cant find it and  I am back to square one... AGGGHHHHHHHHH........ The other question is I cannot find a link to customer support anywhere for adsense,only the very limiting troubleshooter which doesnt cover my problem. Thankyoux

1. wilderness profile image98
        wildernessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Have you tried the links/procedure that HP supplies?  It's simpler for me to bring up adsense via those links, and I would think that if they don't work for you there you might be able to track the problem down that way.

Lastly, when I signed up with adsense I was refused, too, because of a prior account.  Seems that either my wife or I had signed up years ago for one of those scams promoting to make millions with their internet program.  Could that have happened to you?

Thankyou very much Wilderness--many good wishes and great camping trips.

Adsense or Nonsense-- Due to total lack of customer care/support from Google adsense  I make a last request for someone to please give me a customer care/support link for adsense-(not troubleshooting) ,before I cancel my membership with Hubpages  Thankyou

2. greencha profile image74

Hello Simone,thanks for previous answer to my previous question.
      I successfully signed in to Adsense,but they disallowed my application. I am a bit mystified why? It would be helpful to folk if they let us know. Can you suggest why  have,possibly. I have got two hubs published and got good feedback on them and they both been featured. - Thankyou C

1. galleryofgrace profile image82
        galleryofgraceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

They will not approve you until you have around 10 hubs.

Ah! thankyou....i was getting worried in case I upset them in some way...
          Do you know why they don't have a customer care advisory service,and don't advise clients why they been refused have been refused, or are we dealing with a robot? regards...

working