jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How do you delete a hub?

1. avorodisa profile image84
    avorodisaposted 4 years ago

Is there any way to delete an entire hub?

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image99
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes - when you're in the edit mode, you can press 'unpublish' on the top tool bar.  There's also a button to delete it, but it's wise to save the content if you may want  to use it again.

If you plan to republish it, save it and delete it completely.  Then wait several days before publishing it in another account here or another site.

FYI - 'unpublish' just puts it where people can't see it, but it's still in your account.  Delete erases it from the site forever.

Hope this helps!

1. agvulpes profile image88
        agvulpesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

To delete the complete Hub you must first be logged into your account!  Got to 'my account' page (drop down from your 'name').
        Scroll down  and click on the Hub that you want to delete. 
        When the Hub opens you should see a 'delete' button up the top next to 'suggested links'
        Click 'delete' and confirm that you would like this hub deleted.
        When done it will take about a day or two to fully delete it from your account page, It will still appear but with a 'line through' so that you can republish if you change your mind about deleting!
        Hope that helps smile

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image99
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago

FYI - I think the delete button appears after you unpublish - but it's indeed available somewhere.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
        Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yep! You just have to be in edit mode to see it. smile

1. agvulpes profile image88
          agvulpesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Simone,That is strange, I can see the 'delete' button when not in 'edit' mode?

3. avorodisa profile image84
      avorodisaposted 4 years ago

Thank you for the guidelines, ladies.

working