jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Page Format Messed Up

1. sydneyspence profile image88
    sydneyspenceposted 4 years ago

I am still coming across a messed up page format. I have attached pictures to show what I'm talking about. When other click on my hub links the page is uncentered and looks a mess. When I am logged in and check out the link the page is centered and looks fine. How do I contact Hubpages to fix the format on several of my posts? I love Hubpages but don't want to send people to my hubs if they look this way.

The first photo is how it looks when others view it through the link. The second one is how it looks when I am logged in and viewing it. This example is a hub that has been up for about a week now so I'm not sure why it looks this way all of a sudden. I have others that look like this now too.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/7679354_f248.jpg

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7679357_f248.jpg

2. Simone Smith profile image88
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

Hi sydneyspence!

We're presently testing out new ad formats. Before we make significant changes in page width and whatnot, we want to make sure those different ad formats are actually helping Hubbers earn more.

Thanks for your patience as we go through the testing process- we think it will pay off (quite literally)! big_smile

sydneyspenceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yay! Thank you so much Simone Smith! I appreciate your help understanding the issue!

3. 2uesday profile image84
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the information on this as I am sure that there will be others wanting to know about it.

4. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

It's hard to understand what your issue is exactly. Can you clarify?

sydneyspenceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think Simone Smith's reply will help better than I smile

working