jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Chat Facility

1. monisays2u profile image60
    monisays2uposted 4 years ago

Hi Everyone,
    Why cannot we add chat facility with both newbies and experience hubbers. This way any kind of problems will be solved more smoothly and a bit of social media will also develop.
    Thanks
    monisays2u

1. That Grrl profile image78
      That Grrlposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Start your own chat and invite Hub writers. Those who are interested will show up for scheduled chats.

2. The Invincible profile image62
    The Invincibleposted 4 years ago

Their asses are too lazy to introduce that feature despite several re-iterations.

1. Paul Maplesden profile image89
      Paul Maplesdenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Or it could be that they're focussing resources on developing other, more urgent functionality for the website such as trying to make us all more money, improving our rankings on Google, improving the QAP process and the like.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Or it could be it's been suggested numerous times and there has not been much interest in it.

3. monisays2u profile image60
    monisays2uposted 4 years ago

There has not been drastic improvements in other fields also. But my post is not about that, I want to know what advantages and disadvantages will happen after chat facility is introduced. I think the advantages are numerous.

4. Paul Maplesden profile image89
    Paul Maplesdenposted 4 years ago

Can I Also suggest that anyone interested in chatting joins our Google Plus group? The group allows 'hangouts' (places where you can chat in real time) and live updates. You can join the group here: https://plus.google.com/communities/110 … 1295766925

1. monisays2u profile image60
      monisays2uposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is a great idea.....Please hubbers check the authenticity of the above group.

working