jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

How to start making money from my hubs?

1. starttowinlife profile image60
    starttowinlifeposted 4 years ago

Hi Hubbers

I am new hubber joined hubpages a week ago. I have so far published 6 hubs and all are featured and i just have total views of 140 so far.

My questions is since i am from india.
    I don't have right to access Amazon ad program.
    And I don't have google adsense account also.
    What should i be doing is there any other option.
    Please provide me useful tips with out any harsh comments.

Thanks
    C R Manjunath(Starttowinlife)

1. sdelandtsheer profile image60
      sdelandtsheerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hello,
      I also started hubbing recently.
      Maybe start by proofreading your articles (there are many mistakes), and find a "niche". Your 6 articles are on 6 totally different subjects. You can't possibly be an expert in all of them...
      Wishing you good luck

starttowinlifeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks
        I am not expert in all the subjects,
        But i can write a well researched on most of the subjects.

Regards
        C R Manjunath

2. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

To be honest, I do not think you have any chance of earning on this site if you cannot get Adsense and Amazon affiliate accounts. The sole advantage of Hubpages over some of the other revenue-share sites, namely that you get paid for views, not just for clicks, is not open to you since the HP Ad programme requires you to have an Adsense account.

However, if the reason you are not in Adsense is because you have not yet applied or have been turned down for an account (rather than having had an existing account banned by them), you might wish to consider putting up good content here or elsewhere for six months and applying for an account after that time.

Another option is to bypass Adsense and transfer your content to other sites, where you do not need your own individual affiliate accounts to earn money from clicks. For example, on Squidoo, you can use their Amazon and Ebay modules without accounts of your won and obtain 50% of any earnings made from them. You can also use your own affiliate links from schemes, which perhaps you may be able to join, e.g. Zazzle. However, Squidoo need you to have a Paypal account into which their payments are sent.

Yet another route might be to sell your writing services on a freelance web site, Fiverr or elsewhere rather than publishing under your own name.

None of this is probably what you want to hear, but I cannot see any other solutions.

Thanks very valuable information

Regards
      C R Manjunath

3. mr-veg profile image58
    mr-vegposted 4 years ago

Dude, be patient, don't get behind making money so soon. Write hubs, read hubs, comment on articles, enjoy hubpages for atleast 5-6 months, be a active member then try and apply for google adsense. You will get through, goodluck !

Thanks
      Will do as you say

Regards
      C R Manjunath

1. Cock of the Walk profile image60
        Cock of the Walkposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Be patient all you want. You will not make enough to feed a chicken. I'll tell you the truth. You would do better to collect scrap metal.

working