jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When can I start making money on HPages?

1. JBastow profile image81
    JBastowposted 5 years ago

When can I start making money on HPages?

I joined hubpages 2months ago and so far I have had over 7,000 views and at the moment I'm getting around 370 views a day... If I was to configure an ebay account or adsense account would I make any money?

2. JBastow profile image81
    JBastowposted 5 years ago

Anythings better than nothing! I don't really write for the money aspect but i just thought if I'm entitled to it then I may aswell start earning some.Thanks smile

3. Skarlet profile image86
    Skarletposted 5 years ago

I started here about one month ago and hammered out twenty hubs very quickly.  I latched onto something that I thought was really hot. Impractical Jokers had developed a "cult" following and I guess you could say I cashed in on it. I got about $5. from my first two weeks. Now that the big boom of Impractical Jokers is over, I have been wondering how much I will make with other hubs. I decided to get as much quantity out there as possible and later on I will add to them. I have 47 hubs and as of right now I have almost $10. I hope that helps. BTW  My total views are almost 5,000

4. brittanytodd profile image94
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

Yes, you will!  I made money the first day I joined by setting up my adsense account and applying for the HubPages program.  The HP Ad Program is much for profitable for me than Adsense.  I haven't earned anything from Amazon and little from eBay, but I don't spend too much time on those capsules.  I hope this helps!

You could consider applying for the Apprenticeship Program, where you are given the opportunity to learn and earn more, but it is a very serious commitment.

5. teutophile profile image92
    teutophileposted 5 years ago

If you're getting close to 400 views a day, I'd definitely sign up for the HP Ad Program -- why not?  Those are great numbers, with only a few hubs.  Keep it up!

6. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

I notice you are in secondary school.  If you are not yet 18, you cannot legally get an AdSense account or join HubPages. 

If you are 18, you wil first need a PayPal account and an AdSense account before you can apply for the HubPages Ad program.

working