jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Why fell my score below 10 after 2 days joining Hubpages?

1. Ratatoesk profile image59
    Ratatoeskposted 4 years ago

I joined Hubpages 2 days ago, published more than 30 articles, posted several comments, answered more than 10 questions but my hubscore only fell.

What point did I miss? What should I do to increase my score?

1. mattforte profile image94
      mattforteposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Probably because you wrote 32 hubs in 2 days.

This indicates that you are either copying and/or spinning your content. Nobody can write 32 quality hubs in 2 days.

Ratatoeskposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well, I didn´t write them in just 2 days. And I did neither spin nor copy the text, its all mine. I wrote all of my articles in the past 3 years and wanted to publish them all at once. I have even more stored here but not published yet. Some of them I had on my blog once and some of them on severel other websites before I deleted all of them.
        But well, maybe this is the reason. Thank you for answering.

2. Ratatoesk profile image59

So, now I have unpublished the majority of my hubs and hope my score grow again

1. Simone Smith profile image89
          Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

So long as you publish quality content and don't make any sudden huge moves on the site (e.g. Follow hundreds of Hubbers), you should be OK. Our HubScore is sensitive to moves often made by spammers, and while that's not the case with everyone, those who mirror those behaviors also get penalized.

Sorry for the unpleasant surprise, though ignore your Hubber Score for now- it'll recover over time. big_smile

Well, I think you´re right. And if you doesn´t mind - I follow you already ;-)

working