jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Association disabled for past violations by hubpages.

1. spsingh profile image60
    spsinghposted 4 years ago

I am sp singh hubber for last two years last week my earning disappears from my account and in payment section i got message "Association disabled by hubpages for past violations" but there is not violation in hub violation checker.here is screen shot . And i would also mention here that my google adsence account that was associated with hubpages is working perfectly on my other websites.<link snipped>.Please help what is wrong here .
    http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7819381_f248.jpg

1. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Sometimes a payment account will be banned because it has the same code as that being used by another HubPages account that has been completely banned from the site- that might be the case, but only the support team will know for sure. It's harder for them to manage the inbox over the weekend, so you should be hearing from them shortly.
      Thanks for your patience!

2. techniche profile image58
      technicheposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Just wait for their email. They will reply you for sure. Looks like people are getting banned by HubPages . I have seen the same cases recently.

spsinghposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am not banned its just association disabled i can still add new hubs edit hubs and i am wondering ads are still running on my hubs and im getting nothing for this :-(

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

Did you send the HP team an email asking for clarification?
    team@hubpages.com
    I checked some of your hubs and ads do show.

spsinghposted 4 years agoin reply to this

yes i contacted at support@hubpages.com but no reply till now that is why i posted here !

working