jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Hubscores steadily going down?

1. StitchTheDamned profile image80
    StitchTheDamnedposted 4 years ago

I have noticed that my hubscares are going down steadily. The first hub I posted have a score of 72 and the most recent one only had a 50. The more recent one had more photos, more details, a poll. I feel like my hubs are improving in quality and content. What am I doing wrong for the scores to drop?

StitchTheDamnedposted 4 years agoin reply to this

*hubscores

2. lov804 profile image61
      lov804posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Stitch, it's been my experience that hub scores fluctuate a lot!  Instead of being frustrated by it I just decided to write and ignore them for the most part.  Ray

StitchTheDamnedposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It is pretty frustrating. I will try not to focus on them as much. I was just worried that the lower scores would affect my views

1. Simone Smith profile image88
          Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You'll find that as a Hub is added to and improved, its HubScore will rise. I would not worry about them too much in the beginning.

HubScores and Hubber Scores tend to fluctuate MUCH more when you're new because we are dealing with smaller sets of data. The more you publish, the more data we have, and the more accurate our HubScore and Hubber Score calculations become.

The more you can ignore them for now, the better! Just focus on publishing high quality Hubs. big_smile

working