jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Income is back for the 1st time in 18 months

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 4 years ago

My income has shot up back to levels I used to get 18 months ago. I attribute this to the lengthening of time Hubs now remain featured. As searchers find my hubs, income has increased accordingly. Lets see if this sustains for the long term.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Awesome! Great to hear Jase. I should check some of my "sit and rot" accounts.

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
        Kangaroo_Jaseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely Wry! They may not be rotting anymore.

My biggest pleasant surprise is that my Adsense has bounced back with a vengeance and it has bounced back big time, after being almost 6 months dormant.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations!  My traffic hasn't bounced back, but I am hoping it will come soon.  Your experience is encouraging.

2. ptosis profile image75
    ptosisposted 4 years ago

It went to zero during the holidays and now it's going back up the the levels between when Hubpages started own pay program & Thankgiving.

3. lobobrandon profile image83
    lobobrandonposted 4 years ago

That's great smile

4. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 4 years ago

I am also seeing a return of Google traffic to hubs that haven't seen anything from the search engine, in over 12 months.

Statistically , if Paul E sees this. I would find it interesting to gauge the amount of traffic returned to old, good hubs in publication as opposed to traffic that's returned to old, bad hubs, that no longer pass QAP.

working