In your experience, how many hubs does it take before you make money?

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (58 posts)
  1. sam24354 profile image61
    sam24354posted 13 years ago

I have just started, so I dont expect it in the near future, but how many hubs, or how many months before you start making money?  How much traffic is considered to be good traffic?  Right now I am getting about an average of 75 hits per day on 4 hubs.  Is that good?  What should I aim for?

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You've only been here two days, so it's likely those hits are just internal from other hubpage users. Those hits will die off soon and it will take a few weeks for search engines to pick them up. The older hubs get, the more search engine traffic they get.

The average is 6 months, if you work at it. It's not a magic number - some people who have good SEO knowledge can make thousands with a handful of hubs while others can have 300 hubs and barely make a cent.

At this stage, you just need to keep writing and keep learning.

sam24354posted 13 years agoin reply to this

why is it that search engines pick it up after a couple of weeks?  I see mine indexed already on google, the highest one is on page 3, the others are really far down.  Do they eventually get higher on the search engines?

1. livewithrichard profile image72
          livewithrichardposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hubs can be indexed in as little as 45 minutes after they have been published. 

Yes they can and do go higher in the SERP's and it depends on how much competition you have for your keywords and how much promoting you do for your own hubs.

1. workwithadrian profile image60
            workwithadrianposted 13 years agoin reply to this

very well put! It is the hubbers honorary duty to promote his/her hub to the fullest!

2. snakebaby profile image65
            snakebabyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Does google treat a new member's first hub the same as hubs written by someone who's been here for much longer time, in terms of how fast it gets indexed and the ranking itself?

1. Pcunix profile image91
              Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Unless HubPages has some special relationship with Google, I wouldn't expect them to pay any particular attention to who the author is.

However, HubPages is certainly large enough and important enough to get special treatment by Google.

If I search for "site:hubpages.com  hubs pcunix" I get (mostly) my hubs.

However, I don't think any special arrangement would be necessary for that: normal Google indexing could easily be responsible.

So my guess would be that we are on equal footing EXCEPT that an older members profile page may have more juice and therefore make any page it points at more important.   Likewise, a link from one of their established pages might be more valuable for similar reasons.

Again, that would not require any special arrangement.

1. snakebaby profile image65
                snakebabyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, pcunix, that sure makes a lot of sense

2. warchild75 profile image64
      warchild75posted 13 years agoin reply to this

It really does depend,it took me probably 6months of hard work and about 40 hubs in that period before i was making some money every month,i believe you need around 1000 views a day total to start seeing some money.Good luck!!smile

1. profile image0
        TopUniverseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Currently I have 45 hubs, all gradually published inside the last 2 months. I am only getting around 50 visits daily and sometimes even less. I do KW research.

How to get more views daily?

Is it 50 views daily on all hubs or for each hub?

1. profile image0
            TopUniverseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

On all hubs.

3. simeonvisser profile image68
      simeonvisserposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Be aware that you are also experiencing the benefits of 'new' content in Google. Google likes new content and puts it high at the ranking pages but after that this spike of traffic will drop.

I'm here for six weeks and I have made a little bit of money but I am assuming you mean a steady flow of money. That can indeed take months.

4. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

it varies for everyone here. sometimes your most unlikely hubs will be money makers. and others you thought may be cash cows don't do as well. it's generally a percentage of total number of hubs that are making money regardless of how many you write.

there are many hubs written that you can read to see how varied it is. relache and edweirdo are two that I can think of that give some helpful info.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubpages-help-information (full of info and helpful links to other hubs] relache has been here 4 years.
      http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Did-I-Make- … n-HubPages  [excellent hub on his observations] edweirdo has been here 11 months.

also check out the specific hub categories of HP experience, it's  full of hubbers sharing info.
      http://hubpages.com/topics/hubpages-tut … unity/2848

welcome and good luck. smile enjoy HP.

5. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

it varies from person to person, as a lot of different factors come into play.  like what your hubs are about?  the quality of your hubs and how many backlinks you can establish for each hub.  like i said, it varies quite a bit. 

the best advice i can give you is to try writing about hub topics that your comfortable writing about, then go from there.  it takes time.  if your expecting to make money right off the bat, then you might disappointed with hubpages then.  however, if your willing to be patient and put in the necessary time and work needed, then you should start to see results.

6. David 470 profile image82
      David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

For me personally, it took about 6 months to start seeing consistent money. I have a hub about it on my profile. ( hubpages - my first 6 months ) If your interested.

I seriously started writing in June 2010, and made first payout in November. I also hit 2nd payment from Google Adsense in December.

In my experience, its all about finding a niche, and using correct keywords. I focus on low competition/ popular topics.

Backlinks are important, but do not matter much if its low competition.

7. sasta10 profile image62
      sasta10posted 11 years agoin reply to this

It's not just about how many hubs, it's the quality of the hub you create.  If your hub is of good quality then search engine will pick it up and you will get more traffics to your hub.  Once traffics starts to come in, you will see result.  Thanks.

8. AshlyChristen profile image80
      AshlyChristenposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I just joined myself. is there a way to boost traffic? I have not been able to put any ads up yet. stop by for a read and let me know if its decent content if you can big_smile

2. Mikeydoes profile image43
    Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

It is very possible to make hubs that can exceed 100 views a day from as early as the next day.

Good luck Sam, good attitude, it will pay off in the long run!

3. PurpleOne profile image78
    PurpleOneposted 13 years ago

It took me about 40 or so hubs before I was seeing $1 a day earnings on most days. It took almost 2 years though for me to write that many hubs. I wrote most of them over the past few months though and didn't do very much in the beginning other than read on the forums and try to learn things in general which I guess isn't really doing nothing, just not writing hubs.

I'm sure it definitely doesn't need to take two years before you feel like you're making headway but it did for me. I would say though that you probably need around at least 40 hubs though to get started but maybe you can get by on less, who knows? Anyway, good luck!

4. Polly C profile image90
    Polly Cposted 13 years ago

I think that it really all depends on your hubs and what you are writing about. I started off on here writing hubs that don't really make much money, then decided that I really needed the money so set up another account and only wrote about products. Compared to a lot of other hubbers I don't get much traffic really - about 240 total views and only 160 google.com views (the ones that really matter as I make the money mainly from Amazon). With that I still made $500 over Christmas, though I expect it to nose dive now - working on writing hubs for other times of year. Aside from reading about other hubber's experiences writing product hubs, I also thought about the things I search for myself on the internet which is, mostly, products.

The money began to come in (slowly) about 4 months after I wrote the first one.

Edit: Oh, and I don't do any research on keywords or backlinking either, so I suspect it could be better if I did.

5. JP993 profile image69
    JP993posted 13 years ago

The key point is consistancy and think of hubpages as a long term investment. When I joined Hubpages 3 months ago I started learning about atricle marketing because this is effectively what you are doing, your Hubs are articles. This then showed me how to make money from articles in many many different ways. You have to think if your articles are profitable in the first place. You'll then realise that there is a technique to making money with hubs. You can earn money from here with adsense,ebay,clickbank,amazon,your own products your own business even, each has its own way of makeing money from them.

Adsense for instance require high traffic to earn money from as there are percentages for a click per x amount of views you'll also want ads displaying that have high adword cost for the advertiser so that your percentage of the click is decent.

When I started on Hubpages I wrote alot on ebay and making money from eBay. On the downside my hubs are info hubs so people come and they view get the info they want and then go but on the upside is they get lots of traffic so I get people in to my hubs I then put internal links to my other hubs that do earn me money.

So the key is to constantly keep writing regardless as each hub has its own upside.

Backlinks and SEO are part and parcel with any online revenue source.

Ryankett openly discuss's his earnings from hubpages and he is earning £2k a month last time I looked and thats from being on here around 2 years.

6. Sue Adams profile image95
    Sue Adamsposted 13 years ago

It took me a year but I only have 32 hubs and they are not "commercial", i.e. not selling anything. The second pay-out took a couple of months so earning are exponential.
    One thing I learned though: You need to spend just as much time promoting as writing, if not more. You need to learn about SEO, keyword and title research, how to get backlinks etc. or nothing much will happen moneywise for a long, long time if ever.

7. Maria Cecilia profile image82
    Maria Ceciliaposted 13 years ago

I started slow, and still slow as compared to others with the same number of hubs as I am. when I started at Hubpages I was not thinking of making money, I thought it was impossible since I am not sure if I can give enough time for it, and I am trying to observe how things were written here, I know it's not as simple as blogging. I was encourage when I saw a $1 plus something in my account, and that was after four months since I joined.  At that time, I was beginning to absorb the challenge here in hubpages and begun to develop how to write the HP way.... I am still very slow but I know my traffice is increasing...

8. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

The number of hubs you write is probably not the most significant factor in making moeny online.

1. Maria Cecilia profile image82
      Maria Ceciliaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think so too, that is why I know it won't be easy

9. Autumn Lynn profile image66
    Autumn Lynnposted 13 years ago

Wrylilt wrote a hub about what hubbers wish they had known when they started. One tip I have practiced is to spend more time reading and learning in the forums (like you are now) and from other hubs/hubbers. I have spent an enormous amount of time reading and lurking. I have no great income or even great amount of hubs but I am slowly and steadily getting a game plan. I realized mistakes I made in the first few hubs and when tweaked I saw traffic increase. Once I figured out what the fuss over keywords was I hit on a good one and that hub ended up at the top of googles second page in a week. That hub gets steady traffic every day. My point is not that I have done anything very well yet but that by reading and listening I have picked up knowledge that I see directly translate into better performing hubs even as a newbie. If I increase the amount of hubs I write with what I have already learned and continue to learn more and more I feel, in the long term, I can suceed. Keep writing and keep learning and if you are willing to view the work as an investment in future profits you can suceed. Best of luck.

Which of you hubs did you SEO that got to be on the top page?  I would like to take a look at it to get some ideas of how you manipulated keyword content, thanks!

10. bojanglesk8 profile image60
    bojanglesk8posted 13 years ago

At least 10 or so.

1. bogerk profile image70
      bogerkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have been on HubPages for about 2.5 Months with 57 Hubs. I am currently seeing about $.10 per day from Adsense and have made about $1.50 in Amazon over that time.

I hope to have around 100 Hubs by the 6 month mark, which is the unofficial time line for when most people around here claim to earn their first payout or start seeing some significant spikes in traffic or income.

Thank you for your input.  Do you work on keywords in your hubs?

Honestly, I don't think I completely understand keywords because in my opinion if you are writing on a basketball, then to me "basketball" should be your main keyword, but it seems like "how to play basketball on Tuesday afternoons" is actually a better keyword ... I don't think I completely understand it so I just try to repeat what I think the article is mostly about without being obnoxious to an actual human reader.

1. darkside profile image64
            darksideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not if no one is searching for it.

When doing keyword research, in the very least check it on https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

And change the Match Type to "[Exact]" to give an indication of search volume.

11. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 13 years ago

It's not how many Hubs a person has as much as it has to do with the quality of those Hubs, and whether they are on a topic which draws organic search engine traffic.

At least that's my theory. 

There's no one single way to earn on this site.  But here's a link to a poll that gives you a general idea of how the poll respondents sum up their experience,

http://hubpages.com/hub/Improve-Your-Hu … od_1969509

I read your hub but I dont see on my hubs the stars for potential earnings like you described in the last paragraph

1. I am DB Cooper profile image64
        I am DB Cooperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

They usually don't show up on hubs right away, in my experience. You have to wait a little while for Hubpages to analyze your hub and your traffic before the stars get posted.

12. Mark Ewbie profile image81
    Mark Ewbieposted 13 years ago

I am beginning to understand something.  At first I thought write lots and lots of hubs and then they age and the money comes.  I don't think that is true.

Write good hubs and the money will come.

By good hubs I mean hubs that people are looking for, and can find.  And then do something when they are there - click an ad, buy a product, or read one of your other hubs... and click an ad, buy a product.

Y'see - I suddenly realised that after the initial look from fellow hubbers plus the temporary boost in the rankings - my traffic dropped away.

Why?  Because my hubs did not contain the right keywords, they did not have enough content, and they did not make the most of whatever message.

So, a pause on writing is called for - unless I have an idea that simply must be written.  And a lot of work revising those poor hubs.  I don't want to just throw them away.  So they need to attract visitors.

What was the question?  I've forgotten.  Sorry.

Hi Mark -

I'm completely baffled by the keyword aspect still. If you ever figure that out, let me know ... unless you are just supposed to incorporate all 8,000 ways someone might possibly consider searching your Hub for - to me it seems you should just reinforce the main concept, but when it comes to these "long-tail" keywords ... I am completely lost.

1. livewithrichard profile image72
        livewithrichardposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You might want to check out a hub I wrote: A Long Tail Keyword Tutorial.  The trick to writing high traffic hubs is first finding the keywords, or longtail keywords, that are getting a lot of searches and then writing content to support those keywords.

It's really not that complicated but it is quite different than just writing whatever you want and then trying to find keywords to fit that content. 

Keyword research is essential and there are several ways to find topics that people are searching for.  For example, if you want to write a product hub and optimize it for Amazon then first go to Amazon, click on any category, look down the page for the "best sellers" in that category, choose a product, then write at least 300 words of content that giving the pros and cons of the product, a personal anecdote and recommendation, and most importantly, ASK FOR THE SALE!

The thing is, if the products are among the "best selling" then they are definitely being searched for, but you should also do a manual search using the Google Keyword tool.  And in my experience, anything that has more than 1000 global searches and less than 50,000 competing pages for the exact phrase (the keywords in quotes) then you have a keyword that WILL get traffic here on HP.

Thanks for the link. Definitely the best article I have read on finding keywords thus far.

1. Ign Andy profile image58
            Ign Andyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi Bogerk.
            To understand about keywords and how to find it, The best (free) resource is Market Samurai.
            They have many video guide about this topics. I may want to check their website: noblesamurai.com/dojo/marketsamurai - you don't need to sign up anything.

2. Mark Ewbie profile image81
        Mark Ewbieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi bogerk - I am baffled too.  I can't get into that Google tool thing - so up till now I just play with Google search and see what's out there to get a vague idea.

My first hubs I just wrote.  Now I revisit them to add in content as I think of it, especially searchable terms.

For example on a joke hub about a Romantic time for people I completely missed out the word Seduction.  Having that word, I think, makes the chances slightly higher of someone finding my page.

If someone subsequently finds me and they keyed in Seduction Techniques - for example - I may revisit and make sure that my prose also includes Techniques. If it's a neat phrase I may add it to the Tags.

This may be a haphazard method and it may even be wrong.  But I am experimenting - two months in - 50 hubs - not much traffic - need to do something.

Otherwise I could write 250 low performing hubs.  Seems a bit pointless.

I think I have a similar number of Hubs to you and am experiencing similar results. A few pennies have begun to trickle in on from Adsense on a daily basis but the overall traffic is just not there. Any given day my best performing Hub gets between 10-15 views, whereas some new Hubbers are reporting Hubs averaging 750 views a day.

Definitely have gotta figure it out.

13. Rosie2010 profile image68
    Rosie2010posted 13 years ago

Hi and Welcome to Hubpages.  I have been here almost two months and I was so thrilled to see my first 14 cents earnings after a month and first Amazon sale right after that was most exciting as well. From then on I've watching those few cents turned to a dollar to two dollars like watching a baby grow.  It is so exciting.  Joining Hubpages is one of the best things I've ever done.  I did the 30hubs in 30days challenge.  Maybe you should do that too to get you focused.  You have already written 5 hubs in 2 days so you are on the right track.  Best of luck!

Happy New Year!
    Rosie

14. Don Simkovich profile image61
    Don Simkovichposted 13 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages. My earnings are increasing and I'm beginning to earn from a variety of Hubs. Write product Hubs and product reviews. When you write, keep in mind that people go online to find information. Think of the Google Adsense ads that will accompany your Hubs as further research for people to check into or product ads that relate to your topic. Keep topics focused. Some on here have written and sold with pink shower curtains. I'm about ready to post a Hub on pink gardening gloves. Those are the types of Hubs that will also sell through Amazon or eBay.

Keep writing. make the content useful and stick to related topics for at least 3 to 5 Hubs and then link together. I've been on for over two years and my earnings happened early on, but beginning to earn much much more and consistently has started to happen in the past few months. I did take a few different breaks of up to four months when not writing on hubpages.

15. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

just one.

But it will probably take near a hundred to get lucky and get that one hub or to learn the skills necessary to consistently develop hubs that earn.

Some concepts to consider in your development:

Keyword research
    Buyer Psychology
    Persuasion
    Exit Points
    Search Psychology
    Layout- eye tracking
    Usability/Organization
    Trust

I tried to outline my first year at hubpages and what worked didnt work for me, including trying to show a context of what my background was..

http://hubpages.com/hub/One-Year-at-Hub … bPages-pay

a year later, those observations hold true and I can happily say a good month back then would be far less then a poor week now. It really matters what you mean when you say "make money"..

coffee money? vacation fund? new car money? they are all possible via online publishing even with a heavy emphasis on imp share sites like(mostly)hubpages.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image81
      Mark Ewbieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Great advice, great hub.  Just great really.

16. divacratus profile image86
    divacratusposted 13 years ago

It doesn't take that many hubs to start seeing those first few cents on your Google AdSense account. But if you're talking about BIG money then it requires some time and effort before you can get there. I have 80 plus hubs and I'm earning nearly $1 a day from them -- which is not so much! But then again, the initial hubs that I had created are not upto my standards. I'm working towards publishing good quality hubs now that I've realized the full potential of hubpages.

17. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

two... or may be three... I don't remember really smile

1. simeonvisser profile image68
      simeonvisserposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Best answer in this thread lol

18. Suzanne Day profile image92
    Suzanne Dayposted 13 years ago

If you are writing for adsense, think about what people are going to click on and write accordingly, so they don't get all the answers and WANT to click on the adsense. They also need to stay on the page to do that, so write attractive looking hubs with interesting or useful subject matter. I have 16 hubs and have earnt $4 in adsense after 6 weeks - from about 4 of my hubs. Some of these got lots of traffic, some didn't. I got the most comments and traffic on one hub that didn't pay at all. Just play with different topics and you'll find something that works! If a topic isn't profitable, leave it and try something else that interests you - the trick is to find a paying subject that interests you, then you have a match made in heaven ; )

1. JD Barlow profile image59
      JD Barlowposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've been here for 30 days and have made $4.74, but I really have no idea how I have done it. The keyword thing is still baffling, but the strange thing is the whole thing is getting easier as time progresses. I think my "New Years Resolution" will be to try and understand the process, then I'll be happy!

19. Truetales profile image59
    Truetalesposted 13 years ago

I have been here 11 days now and have 9 hubs. I have had 293 visits all up, and only 7c made on Adsense. I'm starting to feel a little discouraged to be honest. sad

1. CMHypno profile image81
      CMHypnoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

11 days is nothing - making money is a matter of persistence, effort, writing good content and learning all you can about keywords, SEO etc

If you read all the forum threads about this you will discover that 8-12 months is fairly average on HubPages for making first payment from Adsense

Keep writing and you will earn some money, how much is down to how much effort you are willing to put in.  It is not a get rich quick scheme,

20. Mark Ewbie profile image81
    Mark Ewbieposted 13 years ago

Just a thought on the difficulties of making money, or the amount of work required.  At first I was disappointed but now I think it might be a good thing.  If it was easy, anyone could do it.

So, put some work in, and maybe, hopefully, get some reward.

21. v.sridhar36 profile image60
    v.sridhar36posted 13 years ago

As far as in my case it took me atleast 150 stuff. I find it difficult to do backlinking so I never do it. However if you backlink too much in a short while google does not like it. Once you identify the niche you are the king. For instance my niche was tablet sleeves. I wrote more around it and all were evergreen stuff. Now I am sure to double my earnings within next 50 hubs. It is all about learning to earn. If you are not a lazy chap like me to backlink I think just 50 hubs can get you pretty decent income.

22. simeonvisser profile image68
    simeonvisserposted 13 years ago

I think the answer is: always a few more than you would like. I have 41 hubs now and the clicks are coming very slowly. Strictly speaking I am makin money but the rate at which I am making it is sooo slow sad

23. dinkan53 profile image70
    dinkan53posted 13 years ago

the answer is simple, the more you get visitors and clicks the more will be your income. So promote promote and once again promote your hubs with a great content is the way to success.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)