I have successfully placed my adsense details to my hubpage account . and I have granted access to hubpages.com in my google adsense account. but hubpages are not showing my adsense ads in my submitted article .They are showing ads from other different pub id .
I have also created separate channel to track hubpages impressions ..Still hubpages.com not showing any google ads from my google account .
help to fix this problem
thanks in advance
The other ID is HubPages' ID. It will show 40% of the time, and your ID will show the other 60%
by Rohit 14 months ago
I set up my hubpages account more than six months ago. The site has sufficient content, The association from google adsense is still pending saying Account Not Active An AdSense account does not exist for this login,as your application is under review.The message I get when I login to adsense...
by Ananta65 8 years ago
Well, that’s nice, very nice. I haven’t got a clue of what I did wrong. And after filling in the online appeal form they told me they had reviewed my account information, taken my feedback into account, but still had concluded that my AdSense account has posed a significant risk. And I have no...
by Heather Edgens 6 years ago
Okay, I just signed up like two seconds ago, and I am seriously confused. I can figure it all out (I think for the most part) on my own, once I get reading into everything, but I have one major question that I can't seem to find an answer to anywhere.Do I have to have a google adsense account to...
by Charu Bhatnagar 3 years ago
Hello, I have tried associating Google AdSense Account with my Hub Pages profile many times. But every time I face a failure. I do not know why my account is not associated with HP. For this reason my Earnings Program is still inactive. Can anyone kindly guide me or tell me what might be the reason?
by genebob 5 years ago
While I link my Adsense account, it directs me to Google, which then asks if I want to accept the association, I say yes, then it directs me back to Hubpages, but it just loads a blank page, nothing comes up. I could not find anything like this in the help section, is there something else I need to...
by Ziyena Brazos 4 years ago
My Google AdSense is in violation due to the fact that I canceled my adsense account by mistake. I got confused when trying to restore the account and somehow in the process made another account. I'm very disappointed with Google for not having a live person to speak with in these types...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|