jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How to I get my Profile to show my background picture again?

1. Seafarer Mama profile image89
    Seafarer Mamaposted 4 years ago

Just made changes to my profile, mainly by changing the hubs featured in my carousel. When I viewed the changes, I noticed that my profile no longer enjoys a backdrop of the scenic New Hampshire waterfalls that it used to. No matter how many times I click on the option, it will not go back to the way it was, and I enjoy having that background to my profile.

Thank you to whomever can help me get back to having my lovely profile background show up again.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

As To Start Again stated, there is a background image on your profile.
      This is the one I see.
      http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7955297.jpg

Seafarer Mamaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Matthew. That is my profile's background picture. :0)  Perhaps I will click on the right thing and see it that way myself...but am glad that you all get to enjoy it. :0)

2. To Start Again profile image84
    To Start Againposted 4 years ago

It seems to be there now. Or some pretty picture of rocks and trees and nature smile

Seafarer Mamaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you "To Start Again."  I still cannot see it when I am in "edit mode," but I'm glad that you all see it.  I was under the impression that once you  save changes to your profile, like setting up a fresh carousel of hubs to feature, you can click on "View Your Profile" and see it the way others see it. When I do that, I do not see my chosen background picture in the background...but thanks for letting me know that the "outsisde world" can see it. Enjoy! :0)

Karen/SM

3. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Is that Simone's tent I see towards the upper-left?

working