jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

15 in 15 challenge

1. biolithic profile image79
    biolithicposted 4 years ago

Now that my life is a little less crazy, I'd like to set a goal for myself of posting 15 high quality hubs in the next 15 days.  I have the titles picked out, I just have to do it!  This is just to be a better writer and have some fun.  I won't be posting any fluff content -- I've already got that out of my system.

If anyone is on any kind of challenge or goal, let's encourage each other!  Hit me up and talkatcha later.  Checkbone?

Maybe you can buy yourself a bubble tea with lychee or similar treat afterwards if you did it!

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Bubble tea with lychee? Any gin in it?

2. Simone Smith profile image89
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Just stopping by to wish you the best of luck on the challenge, biolithic. Quite the intense one!! NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER!!!

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have given up. I have surrendered. Leastwise until my traffic gets back up to a certain level; and I haven't even decided what that level is yet.

2. biolithic profile image79

IzzyM, if you want!  If you are for it, I ain't'gin it!  (I prefer mine without...plus, they don't serve that way in the local restaurants?)

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It sounds like an amazing combination! Bubble tea (whatever that is) and lychee. Wow! No local restaurants here serve it, to my knowledge. To be truthful, I have never asked.

Gin goes with everything. Goes without saying really.

Good luck with that 15 in 15. Easier said than done, especially with 700 words minimum.

3. biolithic profile image79

IzzyM, good luck on your hubs.  Don't try those bean bubble teas (red bean, blue bean, ultra-violet bean?) if you ever travel, stick to the basics.  Might have to block this commenter using ALL CAPS going further wink

working