jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Non featured hubs

1. anagham profile image58
    anaghamposted 4 years ago

One of my hubs( actually 3 of them) are now idle... should I make any changes  to those idle hubs or concentrate on starting new hubs? Can they be featured again.. please help me.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hey anagham- I'm glad you asked! You can ABSOLUTELY change Hubs that are not Featured to make them more likely to be Featured.

We created a guide to help you do so in our Learning Center: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/How- … y-of-a-Hub

Check it out! big_smile

2. anagham profile image58
    anaghamposted 4 years ago

Thanks simone smith.. but I still have a question.. If I change the  title of the hub, will it change accordingly in the permanant link.. because I have noticed that once a hub is published its permanant  link cannot change though there is change in the title..

3. LCDWriter profile image96
    LCDWriterposted 4 years ago

Hi Anagham,

I can answer that one.  The permalink doesn't change if you just change the title.  You have to unpublish to actually change the permalink.

1. anagham profile image58
      anaghamposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh sorry is it permalink... then will all the comments stay or will it get deleted? thanks for the suggestion LCDwriter..

1. LCDWriter profile image96
        LCDWriterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I do not actually know if the comments stay or go if you unpublish and then re-publish with a new title.  Maybe someone else has done that and can tell you.

working