jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

My individual hubs cover two or more categories..

1. DaffodilSky profile image84
    DaffodilSkyposted 4 years ago

I have just written a hub (Paintings of Pembrokeshire), which includes watercolours and writings about the area which I would have liked to put in Arts and Design AND Literature.  It would be really helpful if the second, or sub- category could be much broader.  Quite a few of my hubs could be split into at least two categories.  What to do!?

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago

Unfortunately this is one of the limitations of HubPages.  When I'm writing my blog, I often put one post into two or three categories, but here you just have to make the tough decision!

However it sounds a bit as though your Hub might fit better under travel or geography, since it's about a particular area of the country.

DaffodilSkyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Marisa. I might in fact try rotating the hubs in question through the different (relevant) categories...and I will try the Pembrokeshire one in travel.

2. Simone Smith profile image88
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's a good tip, Marisa Wright- seems like the most appropriate Topic to me, too. And testing the Hub in multiple relevant Topics is a marvelous idea, DaffodilSky! Generally speaking, smaller Topics give your Hub greater odds of being prominently Featured- just something to consider. big_smile

DaffodilSkyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Simone - will look into this smile

working