jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Is hubpages ad program better than adsense?If so why and how?

1. RaksTheBlogger profile image80
    RaksTheBloggerposted 4 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/8048275.jpg
    Kind of confused on which is better and what to choose.Just need some opinions.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

For most people, HP Ads earn  much better.   However that's not the case for everyone.   It depends on a lot of factors so there is no way to tell you which applies to you.

But that doesn't matter because there's a very simple way to test it. You can switch HP Ads on and off whenever you wish.    Turn HP Ads on, run them for a month, then compare your earnings with a month of Adsense earnings.

RaksTheBloggerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Just what I am doing!THANK you for the reply marisa.

2. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I think most people find they earn better with hub ads, but some find the reverse.  They best way to choose is to try both for a decent period of time (a month perhaps) and choose the one that does best for you.

Thanks a billion psycheskinner!I guess I will do that and see which performs better!

3. rumanasaiyed profile image67
    rumanasaiyedposted 4 years ago

Yes Hubpages ad program is better than adsense. Because Hubpages pay you for the impression (Visit) you get on your hub and Adsense pay you if someone click on the advertisement posted on your hub.

Thanks for the reply rumanasaiyed. But that is not the same for me.I don't receive a lot of traffic and adsense better suits my hubs!

working