jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

editing,upub or deleting old hubs

1. RNMSN profile image87
    RNMSNposted 4 years ago

When trying to edit,unpublish or delete hubs that are too old or not seeing any traffic the program seems to freeze/I end up having to do one or two at the max a day...I do not think its my computer as this is the only site where this occurs/is anyone else experiencing difficulty similar to this and if so/what did you do to correct it?

2. WillStarr profile image88
    WillStarrposted 4 years ago

Haven't tried that yet, but HubPages has a history of glitches, so I'm sure management appreciates pointing it out.

1. RNMSN profile image87
      RNMSNposted 4 years ago in reply to this

ha u are right but I still love HP Hi there Will smile

3. peachpurple profile image77
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

when i delete a hub, it takes 72 hours for the hub to be remove. I haven't try unpublish yet but i did edit a couple of hubs and took 24 hours to get them published and featured.

1. RNMSN profile image87

yes that was the way it was a few months ago for me...today though I was able to clean up my hubs without it slowing down/dont know why...maybe the program doesnt 'do' Mondays smile

4. ossmedia profile image60
    ossmediaposted 4 years ago

Well it will take approx 48- 72 hours to delete the hub . If you try to unpublish the hub then it will take upto 5- 10 minutes.

5. ossmedia profile image60
    ossmediaposted 4 years ago

Well it will take approx 48- 72 hours to delete the hub . If you try to unpublish the hub then it will take upto 5- 10 minutes.

1. RNMSN profile image87

thank you ossmedia!

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well said, ossmedia. When you delete or unpublish a Hub, the change does not take effect immediately. Some delay is normal.

6. profile image0
    rhinocerosposted 4 years ago

Likely a combination of computer / internet connection.

working