jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Earned 1 Dollar! WoooHoo!

1. Trushered profile image61
    Trusheredposted 4 years ago

Thanks HubPages! I am a bit overwhelmed that I've earned $1 in the last 22 hours that I have been on this website. I really feel excellent.

Yes, it's possible to earn through the internet. Content is king, btw. :-)

My hub which has earned the sum, is about metaphysical speculation of a higher degree. Yes, Google respects depth and truth. Anyway, thanks again to HubPages, and the folks who clicked over my hub (well, when in was *featured*).

2. glassvisage profile image82
    glassvisageposted 4 years ago

Congrats! It is the beginning of much more great content and dollars to come smile

Trusheredposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thats glassvisage! I have set a mark of 50 hubs for myself. That will take couple of moths perhaps. Meanwhile, I will be discovering this great website! :-)

3. susi10 profile image94
    susi10posted 4 years ago

Hi Trushered and welcome to HubPages!
    Well done, I am so happy for you! I congratulate you and keep writing more hubs, your dollars will increase! If you reach your 50 hubs goal, I am sure you will get a good passive income on HubPages. To help you with achieving your goal, I recommend you doing the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge. smile

Trusheredposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Susi! I'm a painter basically. I will consider joining the '30/30 Challenge'. Let's see. I will then do more painting and philosophy hubs!

working