jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Not able to change the url name while applying for google adsense?

1. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

Once you have applied you cannot change.  It sucks and a lot of people have this problem.  I suggest checking the Google adsense forums to see if they have found a work-around yet.

1. susi10 profile image96
      susi10posted 4 years ago

I had that problem too. For future reference, If you make a website and apply for Adsense, but don't get approved, you have to try again. When the URL gets 'stuck' when applying again, the only way you can free the URL is to get it approved. Then you can change the URL and add other of your websites or blogs. For your case, I'm afraid the only thing you can do is to make a new Google Account, which is a pain but if you want to apply for AdSense, that's what you will have to do.

1. kapilddit profile image60
        kapildditposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. kapilddit profile image60
          kapildditposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. susi10 profile image96
            susi10posted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's fantastic news, kapilddit! I am sure that you can apply for your youtube account for AdSense, they allow you to have multiple websites and blogs on the one account. So, using your new account, apply for your youtube account by submitting the URL. For more information, click on this link:
            https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2530958?hl=en
            May you earn lots of money and happy hubbing! smile smile

2. lovebuglena profile image91
      lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

If you already have a valid Google AdSense account you can use it pretty much with any site without having to apply for AdSense again. Actually, I think you are allowed to have only one AdSense account.

3. lovebuglena profile image91
      lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

You just have to link the AdSense account with whatever site you want to use it with.

working