Asians here that got google adsense approved?

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (29 posts)
  1. Jadeofheart profile image68
    Jadeofheartposted 9 years ago

Hello. Is there anyone here from an Asian country who got their google adsense approved? I've heard that if you reside in an asian country, you have to wait for 6 months. To be specific? What is it about that 6 months? Is it, your account being 6 months old? Or all of your hubs need to be 6 months old?

Thank you. I hope you can help smile

1. PinoyMom profile image72
      PinoyMomposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I'm an Asian.  I got approved using my own website (not HubPages).  It's less than 6 months old during that time.  Here on HP, you need to create 20 Featured Hubs.  Once done, apply it for Google Adsense and don't be afraid of rejections.  Good luck.

Jadeofheartposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You are filipino too? smile

Thank you very much for your advice.

2. Jadeofheart profile image68

I've also read your hub on: http://pinoymom.hubpages.com/hub/Google … om-Version

And, it says there that the website must be 8 months old with more than 10 articles?

2. Writer Fox profile image32
      Writer Foxposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I'm not from Asia, but Google has different rules for AdSense, depending upon which country you are from. 

To get AdSense approval based upon your HubPages account, people from Asia need to publish 20 - 30 quality Hubs, THEN wait 6 months to apply for AdSense. 

If you apply earlier, you will not be approved and the process will be delayed.

Many, many Hubbers from Asia have AdSense accounts so you will probably be approved, too.  Just don't apply too early.

3. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Your oldest piece of writing online needs to be at least six months old.  That's the rule.

So if you started your blog before you wrote your first Hub, that's the best way to apply.

2. PinoyMom profile image72
    PinoyMomposted 9 years ago

You could also try that but it's better to follow the first one.  You could read it here:
    http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

3. PinoyMom profile image72

Google is strict. You also need to provide your complete postal address when applying for Google AdSense. Writer Fox explained it very well.

4. Jadeofheart profile image68

Thank you for the responses smile

5. rajan jolly profile image93
    rajan jollyposted 9 years ago

I'm from India and I got approved after 7 months, close to 40 hubs. It is imperative you keep writing quality hubs over this period. You can only apply after 6 months if you are from any Asian country but if you maintain good quality articles there is no reason you will not be approved.
    It may take you a few times to apply but you will. I think I got approval on my third application.

6. Jadeofheart profile image68

Thank you so much for your reply. By the way, do you have any idea about blogs? I happen to have a blog site that's a month old. Should I wait for 6 months for that to be approved as well?

7. Jadeofheart profile image68

Thank you so much for your reply. By the way, do you have any idea about blogs? I happen to have a blog site that's a month old. Should I wait for 6 months for that to be approved as well?

You could apply your blog with Google Adsense - blog must be at least 6 months old, with the following:  About Page, Contact Page, Disclaimer, Privacy Policy and 15 quality posts.  Once approved, you could use your Google Adsense account with your HubPages account.

Thank you. Your reply is always very informative! smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image87

You are allowed only one personal Adsense account, so you will use the same account for both your blog and your Hubs - for goodness sake, don't apply twice or they will think you are trying to game the system and may even get banned from Adsense altogether!

If your blog is older, use that to apply - then once you get your account ID, you simply use it on HubPages too.    You still have to wait 6 months.

You will see blog posts from people who managed to beat the system and get approved earlier.  Be very, very careful about following their advice, because usually they've achieved it by not telling Google they are in Asia.  If Google subsequently finds out you're in Asia, then they will veto your account and the chances are you'll never be allowed another one.

8. PinoyMom profile image72

There are different ways to apply for Google AdSense.  Based on what I read online, since we are in the Philippines, there is no assurance that your blog will be approve.  What I did is I bought a top level domain name like easynetdigital.com in order to be accepted.  I also applied for Youtube partnership program and uploaded my own videos.  Different methods to apply for Google AdSense: 
    a. Through Youtube
    b. Through HubPages
    c. Through Your Own Website (I'm not sure about the Blogger account - this  one works well with people in the U.S.)

I see. But, I'll be moving to Canada this year, so I guess that will help with my approval?

I'm not sure about this but you could try.  Good luck smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image87

If you're moving to  Canada, that will make a huge difference.  The waiting time in Canada is only a month or so.

9. dilipchandra12 profile image65
    dilipchandra12posted 9 years ago

The first hub you publish should be six months old, before you apply for adsense. Also, make sure you have more than 60 hubs (some say 20 or 40 or 60, but i suggest 60+) in your account for 'sure approval'. Keep writing and maintain regularity. All the best.

Take 30 hubs - 30 days challenge, you can enjoy writing when you take challenges.

30 day challenge of writing hubs is great.  I only have 6 smile

1. dilipchandra12 profile image65
        dilipchandra12posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes my friend. I took that challenge only once. I need to take the same one more time smile

Good luck.  I hope that I could do that too.  smile

10. hclpd profile image94
    hclpdposted 9 years ago

I am an Indian who got his account approved within 15 days. I don't know how it happened. To be candid, I was quite surprised.

Wow! Lucky you! smile

11. Jadeofheart profile image68

Wow, thank you for the info smile

12. profile image57
    UtkarshNSposted 9 years ago

My account is very old (>6 months) but i currently have no hubs, deleted some way back.
    So now if start writing and posting quality hubs will i have to wait for another 6 months?

1. Writer Fox profile image32
      Writer Foxposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes.

13. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image62
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 9 years ago

Yes, for most of the people from Asian region has to wait at least 6 months. I am an Indian. In my case it took nearly one year. At same time I know a few Indians, whose account got approved even before 6 months time limit. Keep on writing. They will approve you. Be optimistic.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)