jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Change in an Exclusive Title

1. LCDWriter profile image96
    LCDWriterposted 4 years ago

Does anyone know who I need to contact about changing an exclusive title?  It used to be Simone but now I'm not sure.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have an one and only one Exclusive title. It is a pitiful lil' ole' hub.  Well written, but certainly Google don't like that critter. 

I was informed that there was no way to change the title.  The word "student", I believe, is killing the hub.  Many students don't have money, lol.

No worries however.....

LCDWriterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I thought so too but Marcy G informed me that once it reaches title tuner you can change it (as pscyhe also mentioned) and Simone once changed a title for me that was missing a word and told me to let her know if I ever needed other titles tweeked.

I've tried several Exclusives and some do okay but not great.  The ones created from my own research do the best.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
          Dale Hydeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks.  It has not reached the TT as of yet.  I will check it out when it gets there.

2. reviewstop profile image60
    reviewstopposted 4 years ago

If you have an exclusive title is exclusive for a reason. If you change something then is not exclusive. You have to decide if you will go with that title and if not erase the hub and choose another exclusive title that is better for you. Save your work before erasing the hub. You know that even if you change the exclusive title you will have the url that to make a good impact in serps it better be like your title.
    This is my opinion. Anyone that can say something else go for it

Yes, I do realize that but in the past there has been a way to change it.  In this case, the information in the title is now incorrect and needs to be updated with the new information.  The URL is a different story.

I have had Simone change exclusive titles in the past for me (and for others) when needs such as the one I mentioned have arisen.

Thanks for your input though.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
        Matthew Meyerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Contact us here and we can look into it.
        http://hubpages.com/help-wizard/

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I believe you can change them via the Title Tuner.

Thanks psychskinner.  Yes you can do that when Exclusives hit the TT and I have on other ones.  This one has not made it there and I believe it is because the information is no longer updated and has been changed (so I'm not getting the hit to generate a TT suggestions).  I guess I'll just have to let it languish and hope someone searches under the old information so I can then change it.

4. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

Um, maybe I could "arrange" for that to happen if you were to post the title....

working