jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

How to earn money through adsense account with hubpages ?

1. ossmedia profile image60
    ossmediaposted 4 years ago

I want to integrate adsense account with hubpages. Will anyone explain me the steps to manage adsense account  ?

Regards

1. Chris Qu profile image93
      Chris Quposted 4 years ago

Do you already have an adsense account? If so, go to My Account -> Earnings. Scroll down to External Affiliate Settings, and press configure. It will tell you what to do to set it up. After that, it will take care of itself.

ossmediaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No i dont have adsense account .

1. psycheskinner profile image81
          psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Then don't worry about how you will use the account here right now.  First you have to get one.

2. Writer Fox profile image77
      Writer Foxposted 4 years ago
    3. beaddve1800 profile image84
      beaddve1800posted 4 years ago

My suggestion for earning money through adsense account with hubpages is NOT going to apply adsense Right Away after you sign up Hubpages few days. You need to write some qualified hubs, like 20 - 30 hubs before applying adsense. Also you need to provide a good evidence that you maintain your hub often. Otherwise your adsense application will get rejected.

My hub are performing well but i am not sure that google will approve or reject my adsense account.  Is that 20 -30 hubs are necessary  to apply for adsense ?

4. Chris Qu profile image93
      Chris Quposted 4 years ago

Worth noting, is that you don't actually need to apply through Hubpages to get into adsense. As long as you have an adsense account from anywhere, you can link it to Hubpages without any further approval. While you might need 20-30 hubs to get approved (I wouldn't know, I had an adsense account before) you can very easily get accepted to the program with even a bare-bones blog.

This is just food for though.

Appreciate your response. According to your views there is no  terms and conditions for approval of hubpages.

5. Rock_nj profile image91
      Rock_njposted 4 years ago

I've found AdSense to be very difficult to earn money through.  The HubPages Ad Program and Amazon affiliate program have been much better earners.  If you want to use AdSense, apply for an account with Google and then link it to your HP account.

Do you use hubPages Ad Program and Amazon affiliate program ?

6. Diane Woodson profile image60
      Diane Woodsonposted 4 years ago

I already did the things you mention above however don't quite understand all of the facts and figures attached to the different areas where we can measure our success. I hope to learn more.

I am on the way to learn more about adsense., As i get the facts regarding the adsense account i will get back to you .

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
          Diane Woodsonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so so much! Will be watching for you!

working