Views on unpublished Hubs - Google Realtime

1. sallybea profile image99
    sallybeaposted 4 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/8198995_f520.jpg
    I have been working on a Hub which is as yet unpublished and it shows views on the HubPages stats page as is usual.   I also noticed that on Google (Real time) Analytics,  I had two visitors to the Hub from two different cities at different times whilst I was watching the stats and it showed me that the unpublished Hubs was being read and neither was myself because I live in different cities to the ones shown.   This is the first time I have noticed this so I am curious, has anyone else had this happen or have an explanation for this?

1. claudyobcn profile image59
      claudyobcnposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Those visits are not from real people. They are visits from you when you edit your hub. Even if it shows another city. Something similar I have noticed in blogspot blogger. I live in Spain and I see views from the USA . Visits are from sharing services because I use to share the article the next second after publishing.

2. bat115 profile image74
    bat115posted 4 years ago

claudyobcn, that is true however, you want to know something funny? I have an unfinished hub from 2010 that I have not edited or looked at since 2011 and in the last 7 days it has had 3 views and 7 views in the last 30 days.

working