jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Someone else's hubpage in my Google Performance Reports

1. profile image0
    Kerry43posted 4 years ago

Hello, I am logged into my Google performance reports page, and there I see, among my own links, a page belonging to another hubber.  Now I am trying to figure out how this could possibly happen - I feel violated hmm

Any ideas friends?

Kerry

1. profile image0
      Kerry43posted 4 years ago in reply to this

...so I am replying to myself, but in case anyone else gets lost in their Adsense account, here is what I was told to do...I didn't see how to delete that hubpage user from my site list, so under account setting, I clicked :edit: under sites authorized to show ads, then added the urls I am allowing. The other hubbers page is still in my performance reports page though, perhaps it will drop off there now. ...? I am guessing they hijacked my code, which would be hilarious if they were click bombed, not. I think I should report this person to HP, I am assuming I am not the only one he's sniped code from which is unfortunate for him because I don't earn enough to buy lunch lol. I don't want to post his/her username here though. Can someone please direct me to the correct HP authority?

Thank you so much:)

1. Susana S profile image91
        Susana Sposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I doubt very much that someone's hijacked your code. What would be the purpose?

Any referrals you've made to Hubpages - either sign ups or if you've used the "link to this page" option - will show under your "sites" because your adsense ID is displayed on their pages some of the time.

1. profile image0

Hi Susana S, I didn't think I would see them in my account though...but good points, regardless. I think I will send the individual's name to HP just to make sure this is all on the up-and-up. I'm quite fuzzy when it comes to the inner workings of my Adsense account, I'll admit to that.

I appreciate your help, thank you smile

1. Susana S profile image91
            Susana Sposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yep, you will see referrals in your Adsense account smile  I have lots of them.

2. ChitrangadaSharan profile image83
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

Sorry to hear that!
    Try writing to Team HubPages----team@hubpages.com

1. profile image0

Thank you, ChitrangadaSharan, emailing now.

Have a fun week smile

working