jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Hub community give me your news! How has this week been for you.

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image77
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

I'm feeling laid back and just want to take some time to hear from the community, how has this week been for you!? The ups, some things that could get better, Hub news, how has this week been?

1. Bryan Mangan profile image80
      Bryan Manganposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not bad, I guess.  I still think I'm hated by my peers, but I posted a successful feature article on another website.  I'd post a link, but I get the feeling doing that would result in being tackled by guys in S.W.A.T. equipment this time.

PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Haha aww, why do you think people hate you. But that's good about the successful feature, keep it up and stay positive and better things will happen.

2. profile image59
      mcxniftycallsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Last week for good for me ... there was about 20% increase in Google traffic and daily page views last week. Hope for the better next week

Nicee my man, good job.

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

This was a very good week for me because my hip doctor checked my femur fracture and told me there is now bone growth, my hip implant is still solid and I may be able to avoid a major surgery!

Good to hear timetraveler!

4. wowtgp profile image60
      wowtgpposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Been super busy this week. Trying to figure out what CPC is? It's really puzzling.

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

This has not been a good week for me. But it's a long way from being the worst week I ever had. And I'm optimistic about next week.

Yeah I heard paradigm the stolen content sucks. Oh well google will get to them and hopefully hubpages starts doing something about this!

3. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

The week started out really good with traffic, views, earnings, and QAP hub ratings, all up. But today and yesterday, views and earnings went way down. I will remain hopeful and take a break from it and think about when I will publish my next hub. What did go well today is private practice business and tai chi class.

That's the way to go Jan! You got it figured out. Stay positive and eeass off a bit smile

working