This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

What is the secret to getting approved for AdSense?

1. profile image0
    RMCreechposted 4 years ago

I've read up on this topic before, but I just can't seem to figure it out.  I keep getting rejected from AdSense for Insufficient Content.  I got rejected before, then read that HP recommends 10 hubs before you apply.  So I finally got my 10th hub published and featured, applied, and within an hour received another rejection for insufficient content.  What am I missing here?  I think I have quality writing--2 of my hubs have been Rising Star candidates--so I'd think that's what they want.  But I guess I'm not getting it.  Any insight would be appreciated.

1. galleryofgrace profile image78
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

There is no secret. You just need to be here for awhile so google can see  a track record., much longer than 4 weeks. Wait another month and try again. In the meantime add more hubs.

working