jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (19 posts)

Google AdSense-when?

1. klaus-gaming profile image77
    klaus-gamingposted 4 years ago

Hey.When it's good to send the request for google AdSense ?I mean..when they will accept you for sure ?
    Thank you

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well, it depends most on content rather than number of Hubs, but we recommend waiting until you have at least 20 high-quality Hubs before applying to AdSense.

klaus-gamingposted 4 years agoin reply to this

when you say high-quality you say big score ? :-?

For high-quality we recommend shooting for a Stellar Hub: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Elem … tellar-Hub

1. easyguyevo profile image83
            easyguyevoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I applied after starting a 2 page blog on blogger and was accepted.

1. Bryan Mangan profile image76
              Bryan Manganposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You must be the luckiest person on the face of the planet, because I have 49 posts of varying length and even I wasn't accepted.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

Thereis never a sure time.  I would suggest 15+ hubs and making sure your pictures are not infringing someone copyright.

I always put the source on pictures smile Ok ! but I think nobody will mind if I try sometimes to send me application for a recheck .big_smile

Just a bit of advice: citing your source does not automatically make your image-use legal. If someone else owns the copyright to those pictures, you must get their permission to use the pictures (unless you have paid the owner to use them or they are under an Attribution Only, Attribution, No Derivatives, or Attribution, Share-Alike license). Otherwise it's still a copyright violation, even if you cite the image's owner.

1. Eddie Saleh profile image60
          Eddie Salehposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Here's the best way to search Google images, Flickr, Wikimedia Commons and other sources: http://search.creativecommons.org/. Make sure "use for commercial purposes" is checked.
          Note- you still need to add attribution as described in the creative commons. However, if you don't want to add any attribution, use the following: http://pixabay.com/

thank you

2. psycheskinner profile image82
        psycheskinnerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You need to use a picture you know is legal to use.  Providing a link back is not sufficient.

3. klaus-gaming profile image77
    klaus-gamingposted 4 years ago

thank you very much smile

4. jammin009 profile image61
    jammin009posted 4 years ago

i haven't activated my google adsense, too. i guess it's safe to write 10 high quality hubs first before you try that.

5. jericho911 profile image90
    jericho911posted 4 years ago

I think it's a safe assumption that there is never a time when they will accept you for sure.  The other hubbers are more familiar with the way things work than I am, so I'd recommend taking their advice on this subject.  Good luck !

6. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image90
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 4 years ago

I was told that, it is better to apply for google Adsense after publishing at least 10 hubs. But I was accepted after 15 hubs. My Adsense request was turned down 4 times.
    My advice is, apply after writing more than 15000 words. Good luck and don't rush.

7. CarolynEmerick profile image96
    CarolynEmerickposted 4 years ago

I was a little... cocky I guess, thinking I could bypass the 10 hubs since I've always been a very good writer, and I thought "well my hubs are excellent quality, I'll be approved with less than 10."  NOPE!  I just published my 8th but I've already applied three times and been rejected, lol. So I'm gonna keep waiting and apply after the 10th.

8. BigJulesMags profile image86
    BigJulesMagsposted 4 years ago

Been rejected at 7 and again at 9.  I'm waiting for 15 features....mine tend to be upward of 150000 words also.

9. BigJulesMags profile image86
    BigJulesMagsposted 4 years ago

My mistake, I meant 1500.

working