jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Is Anyone Here Writing for Seekyt? What's your Experience

1. younghopes profile image83
    younghopesposted 4 years ago

Hi, i have recently been hearing lots of good things about yet another money making site- seekyt. Is any one from hubpages also writing for that site? How has your experience been?

1. Annette R. Smith profile image93
      Annette R. Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have an account there but have not published anything. I am also interested in hearing from others who are writing there.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have written a couple of articles there.  It's easy to use.   

I always recommend people to spread their efforts around different sites, so I'd suggest writing a few articles there at least.

younghopesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Marisa, i wrote only two posts there but i am a bit skeptical to writing there, God knows why , i dont think i can earn any thing there, there is not much interaction amongst the writers and not much traffic too, the way it is at HP. So i just wonder if i spend time writing there, will it be just a waste of time? Meanwhile i have started writing at wizzley which appears better and more interactive.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
          Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Bear in mind that interaction between members is utterly irrelevant if your goal is to make money. Your income-generating visitors all come from outside the site, not inside (the only exception to that is Bubblews).

2. ThompsonPen profile image83
    ThompsonPenposted 4 years ago

After seeing this post I decided to check it out. I'm always intrigued by other sites like this.
    I went to register so I could see what it was about, see what the community was like and so on - and It told me I was on the blocked list!
    I can't imagine what I have done to be on a the blocked list! THere's a chance I've already registered on that site, but I assure you I am really good about following website rules.
    Curiouser and curiouser!

younghopesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is so strange to hear, and i am wondering what could be the reason, perhaps you dont remember you might have joined it in the past and may be due to some reason they have blocked it, i am a bit surprised

1. ThompsonPen profile image83
        ThompsonPenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There have been a lot of sites that I sign up for just to check out then abandon them as they're not to my taste, but I am super good about being good! lol
        It offends me when I find I've somehow stepped out of line, I never intend to and always try so hard to stay within those lines

working